Favorite Wall in Austin for Blog 2

The Past is Still Recorded Online

This blog is out of use and out of date. I am now posting on mercedesorten.blogspot.com

Saturday, February 19, 2005

CHANTICO AND THESISISISES DO MIX

I just would like to post this phrase, and this phrase alone: CHANTICO IS AMAZING! GO GET IT AT STARBUCKS IMMEDIATELY!

Wow, this is geeky. I probably should not have a blog. I'm too random. GET FOCUSED, MERCEDES! THEY WANT A ROUGH DRAFT OF YOUR THESIS IN 10 days!

TEN! And you have 30 pages to go! OH NO!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:08 PM, February 19, 2005, Blogger Unknown said…

    This post is a contradiction, goodness, do I hate myself. I said that I was only going to post the phrase "CHANTICO AND THESISISISISES DO MIX" and then I went on to talk about geekiness, etc. Someone, help me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am a marathoner. That means I have a tummy that could sieze a spider.