Favorite Wall in Austin for Blog 2

The Past is Still Recorded Online

This blog is out of use and out of date. I am now posting on mercedesorten.blogspot.com

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Bitch is the New Black!? GO TINA FEY! AND GO MRS. HILLARY CLINTON!



I love being a feminist! And this Tina Fey clip is amazing. Please watch. "Bitch gets stuff done!" "So what would be bad about having two intelligent people in the White House helping solve problems?" That is a good question.

I've been yelling Hillary Clinton 2008 for too long to change now.

Current book I'm reading: Marianne Williamson "The Gift of Change"

And I just have to say, Hillary is the more experienced one. And this youtube vid of one of her campaign ads is awesome and hilarious at the same time. Check it out.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am a marathoner. That means I have a tummy that could sieze a spider.