Favorite Wall in Austin for Blog 2

The Past is Still Recorded Online

This blog is out of use and out of date. I am now posting on mercedesorten.blogspot.com

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Dreaming of the day...



I wish I could be running here right now. Such a sweet stock photograph.

I am currently dreaming of the day that I can be a professional runner like Liz Yelling. Liz Yelling's advice.


She was a teacher and then she went pro a few years ago. Can this be me? Am I good enough? As I ran through the hills of Balcones last night, I felt like maybe, just maybe, I am. Only time will tell.


Current book I'm reading: A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius by Dave Eggers AND On the Road by Jack Kerouac

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am a marathoner. That means I have a tummy that could sieze a spider.