Favorite Wall in Austin for Blog 2

The Past is Still Recorded Online

This blog is out of use and out of date. I am now posting on mercedesorten.blogspot.com

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Woodrow Landfair: An Inspiration

I read this article in the Austin American Statesman about this college baseball player turned gutsy-Jack Kerouac-inspired writer. Check out his website, he is touring the 48 states over the span of one year on a motorcycle. He is chronicling the experience with photos and journal entries. Creative, interesting idea. Inspiring man.


Woodrow's website complete with photos, journal entries, and his story. Check it out!

I am even thinking about buying his t-shirt to support his cause. Perhaps.


Current book I'm reading: "Even Cowgirls Get the Blues" by Tom Robbins

1 Comments:

  • At 12:41 AM, June 02, 2014, Blogger Woodrow "Pack" Landfair said…

    Mercedes, the novel I wrote about my experience on the road is finally coming out in stores June 10! I'd be pleased and honored to send you a free autographed copy. Just reach out to me via Facebook or email with an address. I'm very easy to find!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am a marathoner. That means I have a tummy that could sieze a spider.