Favorite Wall in Austin for Blog 2

The Past is Still Recorded Online

This blog is out of use and out of date. I am now posting on mercedesorten.blogspot.com

Friday, February 02, 2007

"The long run is what puts the tiger in the cat" ~Bill Squires

Looming above almost all of my thoughts these days is the pending...

26.2 miles. The 42K. The big one. The long, long run.

The goal of marathon completion that I've had since I realized I was a runner back in 7th grade, age 12. Now I'm 23, and I'm going for that goal! I'm so happy. Please support me in this goal and check out this marathon countdown below:

Countdown to February 18, 2007!

Do the countdown with me to the marathon! Encourage me daily, please!


And, now, for this silly little quiz result. Janet did it, so I had to. Mostly because it was the silliest quiz I've ever seen her do. Sillies of the world, unite! I have the tiger in me, and the kitty cat in me, apparently, so that means I can run 26! Right?

What Kind of Cute Are You?



Kitten Cute
You are KITTEN CUTE! You are as cute as it gets. You are adorable, snuggly, playful and small. Everyone loves you, and if they don't they're probably mean.
Take The Quiz Now!Quizzes by myYearbook.com


Current book I'm reading: Allan Ginsberg's The Book of Martyrdom and Artifice The Book of Martyrdom and Artificehttp://www.perseusbooksgroup.com/dacapo/book_detail.jsp?isbn=0306814625

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am a marathoner. That means I have a tummy that could sieze a spider.