Favorite Wall in Austin for Blog 2

The Past is Still Recorded Online

This blog is out of use and out of date. I am now posting on mercedesorten.blogspot.com

Sunday, December 31, 2006

This one day I felt very special...

This one day I felt very special. It was Christmas day, and I was alone. Making turtle cookies in memory of my grandmother. I let the butter warm up for over an hour, to soften it, just like she did.

Before they were frosted
Before they were frosted. Right out of the oven.

More Turtle cookies. YUM!
Dizzy delicious.

Turtle Cookies I made on Christmas Day in honor of my grandma
That's better. That's for you, Grandma. Ah, sentimentalism.



Current book I'm reading: Mine.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am a marathoner. That means I have a tummy that could sieze a spider.