Favorite Wall in Austin for Blog 2

The Past is Still Recorded Online

This blog is out of use and out of date. I am now posting on mercedesorten.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Rainy Daze


After Party
Originally uploaded by dElay.

I do not own an umbrella. If I did, though, I would hope that it would look something like this one. I could only hope that additionally I could be snuggling with someone under that umbrella either drinking something warm or something bubbly, like beer.

Lately I have laid off the alcohol because it is detrimental to my running performance. However, I will make many exception, especially for beer.

And if it's raining outside, I've already ran, and I need carbs then what better reason to have a beer!

So I just thought this photo was neat. The girls are cute. They are in Dublin. It has been raining like crazy this past week, thereby preventing me from planning a birthday weekend swimmin' hole getaway at Hamilton Pool in Dripping Springs, TX. But I don't let a lil rain get me down, I run right through it. And then enjoy being soaking wet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am a marathoner. That means I have a tummy that could sieze a spider.