Favorite Wall in Austin for Blog 2

The Past is Still Recorded Online

This blog is out of use and out of date. I am now posting on mercedesorten.blogspot.com

Monday, February 19, 2007

I did it! I am a marathoner.

26.2 miles are mine.

Photos to come!! I am told by my support group that many were taken. I have yet to see them but I am excited to see them!!

Mom and Mercedes before Marathon
Before the marathon with my mom.

Mile 23
During the marathon. This is at mile 23. Look at those legs.

Mercedes and Mom after marathon
After the marathon with my mom. See that sweet looking silver blanket? Sweet, isn't it? Yes, I felt really damn amazing.

Best cheerers ever and me after marathon
I know that I could not have made it without their support at 4 different locations throughout the marathon! And they had fig newtons!!! Yummy!

Mam dad me after Marathon
I couldn't ask for better parents. They rock. My dad thought mid-race to rent bikes and ride along with me from mile 23-26.2. Needless to say that really helped.

Do a marathon, it will change your life.

Current book I'm reading: The one I'm writing.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am a marathoner. That means I have a tummy that could sieze a spider.