Favorite Wall in Austin for Blog 2

The Past is Still Recorded Online

This blog is out of use and out of date. I am now posting on mercedesorten.blogspot.com

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Do it. It will be amazing.



This postsecret.com post secret is so right. I wish that I would "do it" every single day of my life. Every day there is a little sign, a tiny push, a miniscule drive to move forward with life and go for your dreams and we all need to learn to listen to that voice every single time that it speaks. The two marathons that I have ran have helped me start to listen to it.


Photobucket
www.postsecret.com


Photobucket
2008 AT&T Austin Marathon. Me with my mom and dad.


And it really will be amazing. Believe me.

Current book I'm reading: Marianne Williamson

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 9:52 PM, May 04, 2008, Blogger Susan said…

    Hey Mercedes, saw you on idealist site. Interested in mission trip travel? contact me at smiley25b@hotmail.com
    Susan

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am a marathoner. That means I have a tummy that could sieze a spider.