Favorite Wall in Austin for Blog 2

The Past is Still Recorded Online

This blog is out of use and out of date. I am now posting on mercedesorten.blogspot.com

Friday, August 01, 2008

I drank the Kool Aide...and...

Some said it was bound to happen. Others thought it was already happening. I am officially obsessed with triathlon. And I'm signing up for another one! Another sprint. For fun. And then I set some little things I like to call goals. One being 1/2 Ironman October 2009. I will begin training for this May 2009, shortly after my 26th birthday. I can't contain my excitement. It is going to be great!! 15 hours a week of training great! That's what I'm talking about! My life feels empty unless I'm training for a tri. Just running is not enough. I never thought I would say that. Wow. YAY TRIATHLON! YAY anything that begins with IRON! Yay for October 2009!!

Until then, this sprint tri in Burnet on Sept 21st will have to suffice. Mostly because I can't fit anything else into my racing and running schedule. I wish that the tri season went on longer! I feel cheated. I wish I would have done one sooner in the season. Well, I will go back to running fast and kicking ass. Next year on the calendar is Danskin 2009, Sweet and Twisted 2009 and then the 1/2 IRONMAN! Next year is going to be great. Did I mention I'll throw a few marathons in there? Oh yea, that's right!!

This year is going to be great. San Antonio Rock n Roll is going to be a load of fun!

I love my life.

Current book I'm reading: Chi Running

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am a marathoner. That means I have a tummy that could sieze a spider.