Favorite Wall in Austin for Blog 2

The Past is Still Recorded Online

This blog is out of use and out of date. I am now posting on mercedesorten.blogspot.com

Monday, March 28, 2005

Yes, that's my hand, reaching...FOR HELP!! AHHH!!!

I am drowning, everyone. And I thought I was a skilled swimmer. It sure seemed like it when I was swimming in the ocean last week...

Seriously, this next week is going to be the most trying of my undergraduate career. And nothing is working in my attempts to calm myself down. Not even relax and breathe! As you must know, I am writing my honors thesis. And I am drowning with work on it this week. If anyone can help me through this mess I've found myself in, any de-stress suggestions or sweet gifts or short, quick emails would be greatly appreciated. Even a "Mercedes, you will make it through this" would be great. You will be helping me more than you realize.

I have to submit a final draft, bound, and ready for the English Department on April 4th, 2005. It terrifies me.

I apologize for my pathetic plea here, I am embarrassed right now. Aye, me!

3 Comments:

  • At 5:19 PM, March 29, 2005, Blogger Jessie K. said…

    :( i hope things get better soon for you.

     
  • At 7:26 AM, March 30, 2005, Blogger J said…

    Baby, you can do it! you are wonderful and talented, and i know you'll make it through. just think of all the excelente things youll be doing after your thesis is over! bike riding, swimming, playing in the mountains, partying, traveling to distant lands (again!), having all sorts of wonderfull adventures!
    oh, and i'm sending you more music to get you through!

     
  • At 3:23 AM, September 06, 2013, Anonymous Lois Kelly said…

    So, what happened next? I’m sorry to hear all of it, but I’m sure you can get over it. Thesis problems can’t really be avoidable, but it should be a reason for you to quit. You just have to get the good thesis ideas to keep you going on the journey. Anyway, I do hope everything went well, and you problems was all gone.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am a marathoner. That means I have a tummy that could sieze a spider.