Favorite Wall in Austin for Blog 2

The Past is Still Recorded Online

This blog is out of use and out of date. I am now posting on mercedesorten.blogspot.com

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Everything I play is gun be FUNKY...

...from now on.

You know, today has already been astonishingly great. Woke at 9, had eggs and tofu, went to coffee with my friend Kendall Anderson, then to yoga with Mahmoud from 10:30-12. Simeon was there, and he graciously gave me a ride home, the sweet yoga-loving person he is. Now I'm here, eating lunch, planning tonight's crazy slew of activities, and I do not know if this day could get any better. There are two parties to go to, and a mannequin makeout / Matson Jones concert to attend at 8:30. I love the busy hectic Boulder life and I love that we've planned to get Hapa after Matson Jones plays and I love my cousins they are going to be in town and I love my friends and I love that I'm almost done with my thesis and I love that I'm listening to some chill-out funk right now and I love my parents, I went to Trident last night with them before going out. Oh, I love, love, love.

Everything I play is gun be FUNKY...from now on...

1 Comments:

  • At 12:57 AM, March 14, 2005, Blogger J said…

    Wow, mannequin makeout! i hope (know!) they rocked your socks off!!! Mercedes, i am so glad you are having such a wonderful time in boulder! that is terriffic!!! keep on being incredible!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am a marathoner. That means I have a tummy that could sieze a spider.