Favorite Wall in Austin for Blog 2

The Past is Still Recorded Online

This blog is out of use and out of date. I am now posting on mercedesorten.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 03, 2005

NO SMOKING!

Click here for an amazing picture of another woman in this world named Mercedes!


Check it out, one of the women smoking the stoogie is named Mercedes! Like I would be caught dead with one of those in my mouth, but still, its great to "see myself in the news." Cough, cough, well I know, not really, but I can dream, right? Maybe I should move to Cuba. That sounds fantastic right about now.

No, no, I can't do that. Instead, I will subject myself to the boring, repetative, cement dregs of the Norlin Library here in Boulder, CO. I will research myth and theory, and I will dream of the day when I will be free from this thing called college and this thing called an "Honors Thesis." Whatever those mean!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am a marathoner. That means I have a tummy that could sieze a spider.