Favorite Wall in Austin for Blog 2

The Past is Still Recorded Online

This blog is out of use and out of date. I am now posting on mercedesorten.blogspot.com

Friday, February 25, 2005

Oh, the irony

I fell asleep working on my thesis at the 24 hour Starbucks! How ironic is that! The bastion of caffeine and wild, drug induced hyperactivity could not keep my eyes open tonight! It was only repeated phone calls from Carrie, Jessie K. and various other sweet, fun, drunk people that eventually woke me up. I had promised to pick them up from their escapades, so I drove to pick them up, and now here I am. Its time to sleep. I need to wake up early to go to the library, and then head off to work from 12:30-9.


http://www.starbucks.com/retail/nutrition_beverage_detail.asp This is what I had. Obviously, this was not designed to keep me awake, but I still had to bask in the irony of it all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am a marathoner. That means I have a tummy that could sieze a spider.