Favorite Wall in Austin for Blog 2

The Past is Still Recorded Online

This blog is out of use and out of date. I am now posting on mercedesorten.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Hoffman, why?

Betsy Hoffman's Letter of Resignation

I thought she had more in her. I admire her so much and I wish that she would have had the gall to stay and work through the problems CU has been having. I'm so dissapointed in her, I guess I had more faith in her that I should have. Her strength and diplomacy has always astounded me and has been a great source of inspiration at CU. Now she has just given up, probably due to the pressures of many around her.
Nevermind the C word, Betsy, how about the S word. S word not meaning sh*t, but meaning STAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am a marathoner. That means I have a tummy that could sieze a spider.