Favorite Wall in Austin for Blog 2

The Past is Still Recorded Online

This blog is out of use and out of date. I am now posting on mercedesorten.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Puerto Vallarta!!


Palm Trees!
Originally uploaded by Bee-Butt.
I will soon be in this locale, with a paperback novel and a swim suit on. Pictured here es la plaza con la iglesia de la Virgen de Guadalupe. I am so excited. I will be gone, ya'll from the 17th (Happy St. Patty's Day!) to the 24th of March. I will be basking in the warm sun, swimming the days away, snorkeling, drinking tequila with my dad, and downing my mom's pina coladas in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. A typical vacation I know, but I haven't been to a real beach in years, and my new bikini is ready for some action! The break is going to be nice; I and I will see everyone, hopefully with a little color on my skin, when I get back! BUENA SUERTE!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am a marathoner. That means I have a tummy that could sieze a spider.