Favorite Wall in Austin for Blog 2

The Past is Still Recorded Online

This blog is out of use and out of date. I am now posting on mercedesorten.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 24, 2005

I'm back!

I'm back, ya'll. And my father took digital camera pictures of the beautiful land of Puerto Vallarta. It was fantastic. Golden. Breathtaking. I worked on my thesis on the beach, ya'll. I edited a lot. Can you believe it? Editied while I got sun. I walked in the sand barefoot for hours on end, too. And I swam with schools of slippery silver fish. I followed trumpet fish through the murky sand and I tried to touch it, to no avail, of course. I snorkeled in the rough waves of the Pacific. I swam out into the ocean far enough so that I could no longer see the shore. I walked down the Malecon and bartered with a Mexican for a painting of Frida. The whole trip was exhilerating. I can not even concieve of the fact that this morning, I was swimming in the Pacific ocean with beautiful angel fish, and of course, I was swimming with the amazingly huge schools of fish I'm so obsessed with. You know, there is something so oddly peaceful and alluring about schools of fish. Their sheer number is quite astounding. They are so sweet. Like candy, baby.
Oh, I can not even begin to do justice to such a beautiful trip here on this blog. I won't even try. I will, however, try to post pictures very soon.
Other News...
* Thesis Defense: April 5, 2005 at 3pm.
The looming date and time. Doesn't it scare you to see it written out like that? It does me.
I hate and love this overambitious lifestyle.

* Golden Wedding Anniversary of my great aunt and uncle:
Saturday, April 30, 2005
The whole family will be there, it will be an event to remember. It starts at 6, I'm so excited. It will be like one of our legendary family weddings, but better! 50 years! Yay! Y todos los italianos!!!!

Much love.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am a marathoner. That means I have a tummy that could sieze a spider.