Favorite Wall in Austin for Blog 2

The Past is Still Recorded Online

This blog is out of use and out of date. I am now posting on mercedesorten.blogspot.com

Friday, April 21, 2006

Thank HEAVEN for Backpacks for STRONG WOMEN!

Click here for the best backpack in the world for women!

Ok, so maybe it is not the best in the world -- that was an overstatement. Forgive me. It is a great backpack though if you're in the market for one. My boyfriend bought this one for me and we took them out recently and it was quite a lovely pack. I did not feel like I was carrying 50 lbs, that is for sure. The trip described in one of my recent posts is the one I took this pack on, and I must say it was a great help. I'm so excited to do more back-packing. If only the mountains in Texas weren't 8 hours away from Austin.

Current book I'm reading: One Hundred Years of Solitude by Marqyez and Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Foer

5 Comments:

  • At 1:34 PM, April 26, 2006, Blogger J said…

    Nice! Having a good backpack is so important! I miss the mountains so much.. the urban canyons of nyc just arent the same...

     
  • At 12:26 AM, April 27, 2006, Blogger Carrie said…

    The mountains are awesome! you should take the drive to them every now and then eh? Oh and by the way, you should tell jeff that when ever he is missing the mountains he should just go running up and down the subway steps ;)

     
  • At 12:29 AM, April 27, 2006, Blogger Carrie said…

    PS. It looks like an awesome bag! What color did you get? I like the blue one :) but you know me.

     
  • At 12:51 PM, April 27, 2006, Blogger J said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 12:52 PM, April 27, 2006, Blogger J said…

    heh, you could tell me that anytime carrie! it seems mercedes has been on a bit of a communications freeze with me lately! I'm sure she's just uuuber busy doing amazing things in tejas!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am a marathoner. That means I have a tummy that could sieze a spider.