Favorite Wall in Austin for Blog 2

The Past is Still Recorded Online

This blog is out of use and out of date. I am now posting on mercedesorten.blogspot.com

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Shameless Advertising

One of the schnazziest stores in Denver, Pod - Independent culture for independent people is having a huge sale this Friday and Saturday. (The 9th and the 10th). You might find me there scoping out the rad speciality-made clothes or the funky, bright furniture. If I don't go hike one of the big mountains this Saturday, you might find me at this store in the morning, scoping out the digs.
Check out the store if you get a tick!

Current book I'm reading: Tale of Two Cities by Dickens
Current song stuck in my head: "Do you Like What you See?" by Madison Avenue

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am a marathoner. That means I have a tummy that could sieze a spider.