Favorite Wall in Austin for Blog 2

The Past is Still Recorded Online

This blog is out of use and out of date. I am now posting on mercedesorten.blogspot.com

Monday, August 15, 2005

Movin' on!

I'm officially moved out of Boulder! That is why I haven't posted lately, being so busy with packing and cleaning the house up.

In other news, our final shabangish party was great!! I promise I will post something big soon on the final "Bare (Naked) House Party" that Carrie and I had in our somewhat bare naked house. Love!!!

Current book I'm reading: Lullaby by Chuck Palahnuik

1 Comments:

  • At 8:48 AM, August 16, 2005, Blogger Carrie said…

    Doesn't it feel weird to be out of Boulder? It really does to me... I think I might shoot my self with a tattoo gun now that I'm living with the rents... They are going to drive me insane! Love you always!!! And I'll miss not living with you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am a marathoner. That means I have a tummy that could sieze a spider.