Favorite Wall in Austin for Blog 2

The Past is Still Recorded Online

This blog is out of use and out of date. I am now posting on mercedesorten.blogspot.com

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Happy Birth-day to...

Carrie! Happy Birthday to Carrrie! Happy Birthday my dear, Carrie, Happy Birthday to yooooooou!

The big 22! The palendrome! The special age!

Thank goodness for July 19th, 1983 because without it there wouldn't be Carrie!

Here's to a good year! To a girl who I have great times with...see?


Meo and Cla

PC300376 (2)
New Year's with you! 2005!

carrie and mercedes (2)1
Partying with you!

halloween and stuff 007
Halloween!

P5240231
Ahh! Good concert memories!

P5280263
1980! Wait, no 2005!!

Peace, baby
Good times, girl.

50 yard line, baby
And ending with the 50 yard line, baby!

Special, isn't it? Happy Birthday, Carrie!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:48 AM, July 19, 2005, Blogger Carrie said…

    THANK YOU MERCEDES!!!!! That was so AWESOME AND GREAT! I LOVE YOU!

     
  • At 1:19 PM, July 28, 2005, Blogger Saia said…

    Hey, looks like fun...
    Just thought I'd drop in and say hello, as part of my mission to be the first post on a new blog, I like to make a few new friends along the way...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am a marathoner. That means I have a tummy that could sieze a spider.