Favorite Wall in Austin for Blog 2

The Past is Still Recorded Online

This blog is out of use and out of date. I am now posting on mercedesorten.blogspot.com

Friday, June 17, 2005

A Hard Day's Night

"You know I feel alright
You know I feel alright..."

Many drunken people enjoyed my rendition of the Beatles "Drive My Car" yesterday evening at the Dark Horse. In thinking of the past week and the strange things that it brought, I can only wonder further what tonight will bring? Hopefully something englightening, something crazy, something out of the ordinary. I think I need a daily dose, or nightly dose of the weird in order to function in this post-college life.

Love.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:20 PM, June 18, 2005, Blogger Carrie said…

    Drive my car was awesome... I am so proud and amazed of and by you. Look for the out of the ordinary all the time. That's what keeps life exciting.

    PS. Did you see that I used capitals in my last post? That was for you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am a marathoner. That means I have a tummy that could sieze a spider.