Favorite Wall in Austin for Blog 2

The Past is Still Recorded Online

This blog is out of use and out of date. I am now posting on mercedesorten.blogspot.com

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Future's so bright, gotta wear SHADES!!

The girls

All out theme parties are always an interesting time. Especially when you have an eclectic bunch of guests and large amounts of a drug we call alcohol. So, tonight it was an 80's prom party, with a lot of strange people, rad 80s mixes that get stuck in your head, and lots of booze put into the mix. My my it was fun! Pictures soon I hope, we sure took a lot of polariods!

Jessie and my date

And yes, this large, bald man was mine and Jessie's dirty ol' date. He's actually a good friend and we danced the night away in the purple rain with hiim amoung a few other men, women, madonnas..etc!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am a marathoner. That means I have a tummy that could sieze a spider.