Favorite Wall in Austin for Blog 2

The Past is Still Recorded Online

This blog is out of use and out of date. I am now posting on mercedesorten.blogspot.com

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Buff the world, booties and splinters and booze all night...

"And so it is...

just
like

you
said
it
should be..."
Diego Luna is a man I like
(Diego Luna)

Tongue out at you
(me)
It is clearly one of those times. Emerging like the puff of smoke from a blown out fire. Those free, shining times that blind you. I can feel the energy of this summer running through my veins, it makes...It makes my veins bulge out and strain. The light, oooh, it overwhelms me. I can feel it paralyzing me, slowly. You'd feel it too, if it was you. You've felt this before, haven't you? Like a burn, like a scented candle in your room. Freedom!!!!!!!

Ever feel like a tongue sticking out is never enough to express this?

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am a marathoner. That means I have a tummy that could sieze a spider.