Favorite Wall in Austin for Blog 2

The Past is Still Recorded Online

This blog is out of use and out of date. I am now posting on mercedesorten.blogspot.com

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Wrapup of Jellystone and Montana Trip!

The Grand Tetons
Howdy, folks! I've only just returned from the ro-ad trip. It was very beautiful. More of nature, which is what I always want.
Before the Yellowstone Trip Began...
To summarize the trip (photos from Carrie to come soon) I think I will quote a bit that I wrote in email to a new friend of mine:

Oh, and my road trip...The most fun I've had with two women in ages! I went with my roommate and her very good friend Molly and we did everything from 8 mile hikes to geysers and waterfalls, to quick shopping sprees (I got a cowgirl hat and boots, yea, I know, I know, ye-haw I have some of that native-Colorado-cowgirl-culture in me...), to picking up cowboys in big red Ford F-150s. What more could you want in a road trip of the "true west" er, "wynot" and "the big sky country"?
Translate: Wyoming and Montana. Click here for more state slogans. The one for Colorado on here is completely trashy, bad, stereotypical, fake, and stupid. I guess they all are. Oh well.



Pics coming soon, I promise!
What I did most of the drive...because I was claustaphobic
What I did most of the drive...because I was claustaphobic and always sitting in the pack because Molly gets carsick.
And the picture at the top of this post has nothing to do with the recent trip. It is of my brother and I in Colorado Springs. We're heading to get Mate at the Mate Factor, one of the best coffee/mate establishments I've been to in my life.

Carrie, Molly and Me
Current book I'm reading: War of the Worlds by H.G. Wells, it is getting good, the lightning is coming, for all you movie lovers!

Fairy Falls, with me in the bottom left corner
The waterfall of my dreams. Fairy Falls. That is me in the left bottom corner.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am a marathoner. That means I have a tummy that could sieze a spider.