Favorite Wall in Austin for Blog 2

The Past is Still Recorded Online

This blog is out of use and out of date. I am now posting on mercedesorten.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Bike to work, baby!

Bike rider
Bike to Work week Festivities!

So I've been biking around Boulder on my little trusty Trek 820 since 7:00am this morning! I did yoga by the Boulder Creek after eating a delicious breakfast from one of the breakfast stands, and now I'm off to a doctor's appointment and then the library. Later tonight it is dinner at Jax Fishhousewith my sister and my friend Charles Stickles. I'm taking THEM out for his 22nd birthday! Yay! This Boulder life is so relaxing. I love being a Boulderite, even though soon I will no longer be, I might as well enjoy it while it lasts, right?

If you're a Boulderite, or thinking about being one, check out the above link and try to BIKE to WORK this week! It is good for the world, the community, the air, and even that little beating heart you have inside there.


Current book I'm reading: Still The Portrait of A Lady, and I'm almost done with it!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:39 AM, July 06, 2005, Blogger Carrie said…

    Being on the bike that day was so great, I wish I got up early enough to make it to my first shift to do that for that one as well as the rest of the day.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am a marathoner. That means I have a tummy that could sieze a spider.