Favorite Wall in Austin for Blog 2

The Past is Still Recorded Online

This blog is out of use and out of date. I am now posting on mercedesorten.blogspot.com

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Di-di-di...DISASTER

The disaster is only for me, so really, in the grand scheme of things, it is not such a disaster. It is not so bad.

It was nothing a little wild dancing in the living room couldn't fix.
I found myself. While dancing in John's living room, then at the RedFish.
Dancing never fails to release the annoying failes of life.

Dancing...me with Jordan and Kendall
Jordan, me, and Kendall dancing to some rock music, notice my rockin' sign!

And again, I'll explain later.

Current book I'm reading: Harry Potter 6
Current song stuck in my head: "Irresponsible" by Patty Page...
"Call me unpredictable, tell me I'm impractical, rainbows I'm inclined to pursue. Call me irresponsible, yes I'm unreliable, but it's undeniably true I'm irresponsibly mad for you."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am a marathoner. That means I have a tummy that could sieze a spider.