Favorite Wall in Austin for Blog 2

The Past is Still Recorded Online

This blog is out of use and out of date. I am now posting on mercedesorten.blogspot.com

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Black Swan

I got the job with the newspaper that I wanted! I'm starting Monday the 17th and I plan on giving detailed descriptions of my workplace and the work that I do. I'm very excited as this is the "in" that I have been waiting for at the Austin American Statesman. Even when I first moved to Austin, I wanted to work at this high-powered, highly circulated paper and now here I am, doing it! I'm so excited!

And, on an entirely different note, check out this awesome video of a wonderful song that I love by clicking on the link below:
Watch Interesting Black Swan Video by Radiohead
or here if the above does not work...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3bAL832MbY

And this is my black swan, black swan...
This is my black swan, black swanShe's silly, isn't she?

Current book I'm reading: Tess of the D'Ubervilles by Thomas Hardy
Current Song Stuck in my head: Obviously, "Black Swan"
Current mood: Contemplative.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:33 PM, July 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ahhhhhhhh.

    i miss you!

    writemewritemewriteme.

    love janet

    p.s. i'm so excited for you that you got that job!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am a marathoner. That means I have a tummy that could sieze a spider.