Favorite Wall in Austin for Blog 2

The Past is Still Recorded Online

This blog is out of use and out of date. I am now posting on mercedesorten.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Shocked and happy!!

"and it's not an accident
that you light up everything around you" ~Paris Texas

Ilovelife.com!!

Despite the fact that I'm revising the thesis like crazy, some great things happened today, and I am quite back to normal. No more drowning! I can swim! In fact, I am beyond my usual elated state and I am overjoyed.

Thank you so much to all who supported me and contributed to my sustenance this week. There should be an I love my friends.com site so I can express that!!!

And there is! Ilovemyfriends!! Great URL, but a strange personals site.

Back to the grind for me, babies. Oooh, I hear grinding gears!!! GRIND GRIND GO MERCEDES GO!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am a marathoner. That means I have a tummy that could sieze a spider.