Favorite Wall in Austin for Blog 2

The Past is Still Recorded Online

This blog is out of use and out of date. I am now posting on mercedesorten.blogspot.com

Monday, April 25, 2005

Thelma and Louise LIVE ON!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thelma: "You said you an' me was gonna get out of town and for once just really let our hair down. Well darlin', look out 'cuz my hair is comin' down!"





--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[With a cliff in front of them and cops behind them]
Thelma: "OK, then listen, let's not get caught."
Louise Sawyer: "What're you talking about?"
Thelma: "Let's keep going."
Louise Sawyer: "What do you mean?"
Thelma: "Go."
Louise Sawyer: "You sure?"
Thelma: "Yeah, yeah. Let's."

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am a marathoner. That means I have a tummy that could sieze a spider.