Favorite Wall in Austin for Blog 2

The Past is Still Recorded Online

This blog is out of use and out of date. I am now posting on mercedesorten.blogspot.com

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Baseball season is here!

Today, my father randomly called me while I was relaxing in the hot hot heat of Boulder, Colorado. I was basking in the sun up at Chautauqua. He asked me if I was busy tonight because he had something cookin' for me. Subsequently, he called me back, and gave me 2 tickets to the Rockies/Diamondbacks baseball game tonight at Coors Field!
I am thinking that someday I'd like to do a ballpark tour of the most beautiful ballparks in the US. I've already had the privilege of visiting Wrigley Field in Chicago and Oriole stadium and Safeco Field in Seattle. I think that's it, but the list will grow, I hope.

The game tonight, was eventful, but the Rockies lost. My delightful companion, Jessie, and I made the most of the excursion, no doubt about it. We had fabulous conversation, we had an venturesome drive there and back, and we gawked at the numerous, ever-present, inches away cute baseball player butts that were right in front of us! We were in row 18 right behind home plate! Thank you DADA! I love you so!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:13 AM, April 19, 2005, Blogger Jessie K. said…

    Yay!!! and we saw crazy black ppl crunked up in a hotel room!!! yay for adventures!!! lol and then we ate muenster!!! yum yum yum!!! lol :-p

     
  • At 10:59 AM, April 20, 2005, Blogger Carrie said…

    I can't believe you guys were in the 18 row! That is so awesome.. Wish I could have hung out with you instead of working and doing a paper! LOVE YA!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am a marathoner. That means I have a tummy that could sieze a spider.