Favorite Wall in Austin for Blog 2

The Past is Still Recorded Online

This blog is out of use and out of date. I am now posting on mercedesorten.blogspot.com

Monday, April 04, 2005

Flaming hot candles nightmares waxing like the moon, I swoon at...

some flaming lips oh i wish i was kidding when i am dreaming in this moment of a certain someone standing tall on a rainy wet street with me on the tip toes of my feet...

Her name is Yoshimi - she's a black belt in karate
Working for the city - she has to discipline her body -
Cause she knows that it's demanding to defeat these
Evil machines - I know she can beat them -

Oh Yoshimi
They don't believe me
But you won't let those
Robots defeat me
Oh Yoshimi
They don't believe me
But you won't let those
Robots eat me

Those evil natured robots - they're programmed to
Destroy us - She's gotta be strong to fight them -
So she's taking lots of vitamins - cause she knows that
It'd be tragic if those evil robots win - I know
She can beat them -

tonight i danced wildly and soberly to the flaming lips with 2 stoned people and 2 utterly sober people it was pretty darn effing fun to be the one not on the couch laughin at the craziness. gracious, not using punctuation, or rather, capitalization is hard for me.

i like you too, please forgive me for being weird tonight. i guess hanging out with high scottie cozen, the amazing dancer really hit me somewhere special in the brain.

maybe it was the 60s infused mannquin makeout show that i enjoyed this saturday with kendell, lindsey, toshi and many other great hairstyles with lots of hairspray and tight jeans and sweet tube top dresses. drinking newcastle and guiness in the back of kendell's car, wow. hearing toshi say, at lindsey's prompting: "tosh-master in the car" was quite great. he is quite great, and free, and a dancer, even better.

final thought: kinko's is going to have my thesis bound, laminated front page and black back page tomorrow at 9 am! yay! kinky love sauce with cherries emmmmmmmm...

ps i like robots.

click here for hot wild peace and loving on april 29 xxxxxxx woohoo!

3 Comments:

  • At 3:03 AM, April 04, 2005, Blogger Manfree said…

    I'm quite new in this blog.
    Ciao from Turin, Italy
    Manfredis

     
  • At 5:28 PM, April 04, 2005, Blogger Jessie K. said…

    argh.. thanks to your blog its been stuck in my head all day... damn yoshime... good luck w/ your defense!!!

     
  • At 11:51 PM, April 04, 2005, Blogger J said…

    Mercedes! So good talking to you and everyone else while you were dancing... sounds like fun, with i could have been there! So your done with your thesis.... congratulations!
    Talk to you soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am a marathoner. That means I have a tummy that could sieze a spider.