Favorite Wall in Austin for Blog 2

The Past is Still Recorded Online

This blog is out of use and out of date. I am now posting on mercedesorten.blogspot.com

Friday, December 12, 2008

1 Anniversary Ride

This Saturday, after I help with a water stop for Austin Fit's 25K bright n early at 7:30 am, I will head out to Dripping Springs for an road bike adventure.

My special and I will be going on this ride:



This is tear-worthy, hilly material we're looking at here out to Pedernales State Park. I'm looking forward to it. I'm not sure we'll make it but we'll definitely try.

Even more so, I'm looking forward to relaxing at http://www.mtgainorinn.com/index.htm
for the weekend.

Gotta love the love. Wish me a Happy Anniversary Ride!

Current book I'm reading: "On Writing" by Stephen King

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am a marathoner. That means I have a tummy that could sieze a spider.