Favorite Wall in Austin for Blog 2

The Past is Still Recorded Online

This blog is out of use and out of date. I am now posting on mercedesorten.blogspot.com

Monday, July 20, 2009

Someday Baby

Rode approximately 37 miles yesterday on the Austin Flyers Annual Chipotle ride. Ate a burrito that tasted as good as gold after the ride and a beer that only added to the experience.

Even more awesome was that many of my cycling/running/tri friends were at the event enjoying the cooler (heh - 95 degree) weather with me and challenging me with their inner motivations, stamina and strength.

We did the 35 miler, but "Someday Baby" (a la Bob Dylan: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBWzug0CxH4&NR=1 I will do the route below...

I'm going to have to. I just signed up today for the Longhorn Half Ironman. And then there's that little thing call the Ironman next May looming in my future. I'm quite excited.




60, anyone? ANY TAKERS?! Next weekend, maybe????


Current book I'm reading: Things as They Are; or, The Adventures of Caleb Williams by William Godwin

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am a marathoner. That means I have a tummy that could sieze a spider.