Favorite Wall in Austin for Blog 2

The Past is Still Recorded Online

This blog is out of use and out of date. I am now posting on mercedesorten.blogspot.com

Friday, January 23, 2009

The Frost Yer Fanny DU is this weekend!

I’m so excited for this race. It will be my first duathalon.

I’m a little interested to find out how my legs are going to feel running a 5K after 21 miles on the bike, but other than that I think I’ll do awesome. Maybe I’ll even place in my age group!

This du is called Frost Yer Fanny Du but I don’t think it is going to be too chilly this weekend. The high is 66 on Sunday so I’m feeling hopeful. The race starts at 7 am, though, and at that time the temp will be 35. Just kidding, it will be cold. Looks like I’ll be bringing out the racing tights!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
I am a marathoner. That means I have a tummy that could sieze a spider.